A lot has happened since the last time....
After going many months without blogging, now I find the need to restart it. This is due to the numerous things that is happenning around my life and if I never put it in the right perpectives they will go haywire and shorted itself before spinning out of control.... :-)
As I am writing this at least 3 major things that will decide how my life will turn out for the future... but again I am running out of time now because got to prepare to go for my Dhuha prayers at Masjid Istiqamah which will be conducted by Ustaz Md Noor Tijani every Sunday 11am til Dzohor for the whole blessed month of Rmadhan...
I hope to continue after I come back Insya Allah... In the meantime please write to me (tagboard or comments) to give me support ok.... Thank you
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home