Its been like ages since I write anything here....
I am glad that some of our former anak macan have decided to come and continue training with us. Most of them are quite surprised by how much it has developed and for me I am happy to see that they still got their macan skills in tact eventhough it is at the level where they left.
Another thing that I am proud of are my current batch of anak macan namely Fadli, Yazid and Zafirah who had upheld our reputation by being able to showcase the current standard of Macan Pasrah's fighter to those who returned by sparring very well with them. They convinced the returning anak-anak Macan to come back and update themselves with the ever developing dynamic art of Macan Pasrah. I for one will not consider coming back and train if I can lick the current batch easily because I will find no reason at all to continue training and learning the art if this were to happen.
Hence, thank you very much to our current fighters and welcome back Alim, Dewi and Nizam. I hope you guys stick around and together we can bring our beloved fight art of Macan Pasrah to the next level....Insya Allah... Hidup Macan Pasrah !!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home