Friday, November 13, 2009

Cross Sparring Exchange Combat Games...

I would like to thank Rushidy from Fudoshinryu Ashihara Karate for giving the support I needed in order to realize my dreams of developing my Martial Art Macan Pasrah to the next level of being a progressive and relevant martial art for our practitioner.

As far as I am concern, I am glad that I am able to witness this during my lifetime eventhough I cannot taste it first hand as in going into the bout and practice my skills. Perhaps I should give myself another chance and get fit again to be able to enjoy the things that my trainees, Fadli, Zafirah and Yazid are experiencing right now. I would really like to start training again with these guys but it has been quite hard to sustain any program for myself. Really need a trainer for me man...

I have one person in mind that can make me get into shape again and I hope my plan can gain momentum soon... In the meantime, I am really looking forward to this Sunday, 15th Nov. 2009 at Cheng San CC where all martial artist will converge again to test each others skill... and yes I just remember...need to come up with the scoresheet for it...

1 Comments:

Blogger yezid said...

''I cannot taste it first hand as in going into the bout and practice my skills''

these words actually hit me in the head. I'm so used regarding you as a trainer until recently I come to realize that you've not only been a skillful trainer, on the other hand, you had been once a anak murid, just like me.. but much more than that, you'd been a skillful anak macan..

Sometimes i feel that it's such a waste that i can never go back in time and experience how my guru-guru silat fight, as all i've been hearing are just reminiscence stories of the good old days.

I've forgotten that one of the guru silat is still in front of me and he could actually make this thing possible; to fight again and allow his murids to experience how a master does it.

insyaallah, you can do it!

-yazid

3:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

   Free Web Page Hit Counter
1 800 Dentist