My Dream Tournament Finally Becomes A Reality
What can I say... the New Era has donned upon us... We have just completed a Tournament like no other...
I have always thought that this could be done and of course, I have always hold back some of Jali's very ambitous ideas... to keep the tournament safe but not discounting the entertainment value of the tournament at all. I even check the group that I feel at the core of the tournament i.e. the team that have various martial art practitioners that called themselves "The Phoenix Spartans"....
I tipped my hat to them because they have the guts to enter such a tournament that they are totally not familiar with and gave us the chance to start the concept right away...
Now... news of the tournament has spread like wild fire... A Team from Melbourne Australia is planning to enter the tournament if we are going to organise it again...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home