I must hold back myself...
First of all, to start it off, I am glad that Yana have found a job thru the emails I sent out , hoping that this time she can hold it down and relaunch her career as a Quantity Surveyor again... I hope that she has learnt a lesson and come out wiser after being laid off for at least 2 months.... The consequences of not having a job i.e. the overheads that have to be covered during those period.
Actually I want to touch on the alternative way to teach silat. I have been advocating that it should be a trainer centric rather than a perguruan centric. I have spoken to a number of people in the silat fraternity about it. They seemed to be responding mildly towards it and I was such a blockhead not being able to detect that they somehow cannot accept the idea.
I was finally brought down to earth when someone cared enough to show me that all along the rest were being polite not to offend me but in actual fact do not like what they were hearing. This means I got to keep my opinion to myself for the time being... It is not easy but I got to do it... In the meantime you can ask about it and we can talk, discuss and debate about the matter here only and not other sites including the anak macan networks. This is because this space is mine and here is where my personal opinion should be discussed
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home