My answer to "unsure"
"I will not be able to teach sincerely to pesilat that has no intention to join Macan Pasrah and yet still goes back to their respective perguruans after that..."
Someone ("unsure") tagged to find out what I meant .... Well, I will try to answer this as clearly as I can... Here goes...
Firstly the situation where only pesilat that represents a perguruan will be allowed to compete in the National Tournament means that it is taking care of the perguruan's interest above the pesilat's. Hence if I were to teach the techniques of Macan Pasrah to those who will go back to represent their respective perguruan in the National Tournament, this will compromise our position in the tournament itself if everything goes right and if the pesilat failed than we will also be blamed for it.
Very soon pesilat from Macan Pasrah will feel betrayed by my actions and the beautiful art will lose its following.
But IMO, I would like to see the National Tournament open to anyone that understands the tanding rule and just represent himself / herself. Isn't it easier than to recruit the winner to go on and represent the country without feeling any obligations to any perguruans ?... These athletes will be so skilled that the trainers at Team Singapore only need to improve the fitness of such athletes... The athlete can go to any silat trainers and pay accordingly to get the skills he / she feels can improve his / her silat skills...
If this is ever realised than I will be glad to teach anyone that is interested to learn our techniques without fear or favour...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home