Investment Opportunity
Today I have inserted a link to about my investment in the unit trust. I could have inserted the minute I put my money in it but I waited almost two years before I do so.
I am not the shrewdest investor around and I have invested in some failed venture before, for the first time in my life I have been introduced to a fund by a friend and since I've put my Special CPF account into it in December 2005, I have realised 28% profit so far (October 2007). This worked out to be around 14% per annum !!! . This is a conservative fund due to the fact that I am using my Special CPF account for it. Imagine what you can realise if you have the resources to put into a more aggresive fund.
Not only that, you are able to monitor the progress of your investment in the unit trust by logging on the its website and this is how I am able to tell you how much I have gained in real time. Normally it is rather difficult to check how the funds are doing in unit trust. I know because I've invested in such a fund namely the TAKAFUL UNIT TRUST. I was not able to know what's happening to the fund and suddenly after 7 years then I realised I have lost 7 thousand dollars...
Interested ? Call me lah or email also can...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home