It's been too long...
The reason why I am not blogging away as I used to is I am not particularly inspired. To those of you who are blogging away happily, let me remind you that be extra careful with what you write. This is because it may work against you.
If you feel somewhat frustrated over something and start spilling out vulgarities then people will have second thoughts about you. I've known many people who are actually very very nice but when they write the opposite comes out. Why must this happen? To all these people I suggest you find a close friend or perhaps someone older to mentor you. I know for sure that they do not mean whatever stupid and vulgar words that they have written, rather channelling their anger through this medium as an outlet. Perhaps before you even want to start flaming anyone ( this can even be their close relations) remember about the receiving end or better still what if those words are directed to you. Deal with all the frustration in the real world not in cyberspace and your life will be enriched.
Our silat school has entered another dimension since the last time I wrote. We are now able to tour and have friendly matches with other silat school. Perhaps this is the direction we are taking from now onwards. We have just completed a tournament that is outside our area and our people did not do too badly as we managed to win quite a number of matches. This will certainly make them more experienced from all the exposure that they have received thus far.
The silat league format will be continued but the match format will be tweaked. This is because after seeing "The Best Of The Best" format where the athletes fought in a fast and furious manner, really lifted up the mood of the whole competition. The arena is smaller; 6 mats X 6 mats specifically; and they fought for 1 round of 3 minutes. This really test the skills of the athlete. Competing in teams rather than individual will tighten the bonds among the athlete. To reduce the injury, more guards like the sheen and arm protectors must be worn. Thank goodnes we competed and I hope more invitations will come in for us in the future to keep ourselves fit and ready for the challenges ahead.
Thus this have kept my passion alive and having no capable assistance (due to Zafirah's injury) I have to battle on for another year to sustain and improve our hardcore athletes. Ya Allah, give the strength and health to carry on....Amin... HIDUP MACAN !!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home