Sunday, October 22, 2006

Significant moments in 2006

Firstly, I eventually got to meet up with my classmates. It took me awhile before I managed to meet them. I did not wait for Gerard to set up another meeting but I take it up myself by calling Hanafi. He is the one who has all the phone no. of the rest.

So that evening after I called him, we met up after shifting around our programs for that day. We finally met around 11:30 pm at Hanafi's place. He was shocked to see me because I am no longer the skinny whim I used to be. We talked and lost track of time. I got home around 3:00 am that night. Yes, I got all the phone no. of the rest from him.

The next night I decided to call them. All of them were caught off-guard and were pleasantly surprised by my call. We decided to meet at Tampines Century Square the following Saturday.

When Saturday arrived, I was eager to meet them. They were surprised by how much I have changed but for me I was surprised by how much they have maintained themselves. They looked the same but better. We did a lot of catching up and promised to meet more often from now onwards. We promised to meet during this Hari Raya.... InsyAllah...

1 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin Aw Yang said...

tagboard.com is screwed up... so if u wanna hav a message board on ya blog...

www.cbox.com

2:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

   Free Web Page Hit Counter
1 800 Dentist