Monday, March 20, 2006

Friendly sparring session with Kembang Wali.

First and foremost, I would like to thank Perguruan Kembang Wali for coming down to Woodlands CC for the friendly sparring session with us. The turn-out from their side was very encouraging.

We on the other hand managed to put forward those that had never sparr with other perguruans before and I am happy to say that most of them managed to use all that had been taught to them so far.

Here I would like to mention a few names that I felt had made progress. They are;

Fadzrul, who manage to fight so much better than before. He managed to perset and attacked effectively that night.

Hilmi, finally he fought like a true Anak Macan and he had definitely improved. At least he was not injured after a very aggressive match.

Zulhelmi, managed to use the set pieces effectively and I felt he should be very satisfied with his performance that night.

Haslina, didn't I tell you it is much easier to fight with other perguruan? She managed to attack convincingly that night and cut out the attacks from her opponent as well.

On the whole, anak Macan put up a very great show and we have certainly come very far from the time we started the olahraga.

To Kembang Wali, I know you will discover and customise your art so that it can be employed for olahraga. I spotted several unique techniques from your perguruan and it is certainly interesting to watch how you will develop it for future competition.

Once again, thank you for coming down and giving our pesilat the exposure that they really need. Hope that we can organise more of such activity in the future,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

   Free Web Page Hit Counter
1 800 Dentist