Chingay Parade Of Dreams...
Zarina emailed me the photos... WOW !!! all of you really look good... The costumes, the makeup , the poses.... all look like you are the performers from Cirques de solace (sorry if the spelling is incorrect)...
I know all of you must be feeling a bit sore right now, the morning after... Perhaps some of you didn't even turn up for school that Monday. I hope the lesson about time management will have sinked in by now. You don't manage your time well, many things will not be able to complete.
Let me share about what happened to both my children, namely Zafirah and Fadli. They were just like anybody else, lazing around before the training. So I made them finish what they had to do and they were able to accomplish everything i.e. training, preparing the costumes and yesssss the dreaded HOMEWORK...
Rewind....
Thursday training. Finish at 10.00 pm. Have to prep up the costumes. Reach home 10.45 pm. Too lazy to do anything, feel like going to sleep. But NO... HAVE TO PREP UP THE COSTUMES... CANNOT PUSH IT TO ANOTHER DAY... Finished washing and hang to dry costumes... then bedtime... Time management lesson no 1. Before retiring and pushing the job to another day, ask yourself do I have time to do it tomorrow? The answer here is NO... because tomorrow there's another training after school. You'll be as tired as tonight so might as well finish the job tonight.
Friday training. Finish at 10.00 pm. Reach home 10:45pm...SLEEP...
Saturday. Wake up must finish the dreaded HOMEWORK BEFORE INTENSIVE TRAINING AT 3.00PM. Time management lesson no. 2... Got to make time and finish your obligation before any other things. YOUR STUDIES IS STILL TOP PRIORITY FOR NOW !!! Go for training at 3.00pm.
SUNDAY... THE BIG PERFORMANCE DAY.... Everyone can testify to this... I am proud to say all ANAK2 MACAN SURVIVES THE NIGHT EXCELLENTLY. Lesson learnt here... Please do not skip lunch and then eat to your hearts content later...
THERE IS ANOTHER SHOW THIS THURSDAY AND I HOPE WE HAVE BETTER TIME AND HEALTH MANAGEMENT ONCE AGAIN... HIDUP MACAN !!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home