I got promoted !!!
Bala suddenly called me thru my mobile. He said "Zul ! come down to the office now ! Run !" Without giving it another thought, I ran to the office and the Principal was also there. His face looked quite serious and I said to myself "Well Zul, be prepared to get hammered again".
Mr Richard looked at me and said " Zul, have you done something wrong or not this pass few weeks?" and I replied "No"...
Then he said " Do you know that your promotion has been revoked?" My heart skipped a beat and I continued to tell him that nothing major took place for this to happen. Mr Richard beckoned me to come to see the letter he was holding. I was preparing for the worst. He pointed at the no. VI(A) and said "is this number 5 or 6 ? Do you want this promotion?" and he smiled... I replied "Of course, I want it..."
WOW !!! I could not believe my eyes.... I GOT PROMOTED TO GRADE 6A and I am now a Division 2 officer !!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home