Perjumpaan TSO dan kemenangan Anak Macan di KL
Like I wrote previously, the TSOs had a gathering and to my surprise they invited me too. I was in two minds whether to go or not. Finally I decided to go since I guessed it was no harm checking them out.
Actually, the gathering was organised for TSOs working in the workshop only. But some of them recognised me as I was always quite noisy whenever I attended courses with some of them.
It was a very nice and calm gathering. The organiser was trying to make everyone feel at peace with oneself. We solat together for Maghrib and Isyak. Afterwhich we performed the solat hajat and doa tolak balak together. Yes... all of us prayed for the best. I still felt that everyone should invest in their health because there is no point at all if we eventually get our retrenchment benefit but too sick to carve out our living after that.
On a brighter note, Macan has certainly made an impact at the Malaysian Tournament. On our maiden tour we have managed to win some medals. All of our anak macan at the competition had certainly brought back a lot of experience from the event. My hope is if they can share it for the benefit of all anak2 Macan.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home