Thursday, February 17, 2005

Checking on my development so far...

Well, my long time buddy Julian (my partner at work) will be joining the teaching profession next month and I too will begin the next chapter of my life.

I will have to manage my time wisely in order to be able to multi-task. I am not going to give up doing the things that I like at work.

The painting of the benches had finally completed. But it is just the superficial part of the bench only. Even before I can start doing it, I must prioritise the rest of the things that I must do at work. Of course the main running of the lab must continue as smooth as possible. Luckily my two OSO (lab attendant) are able to prepare the preliminary part of the preparation.

Well, I thought I can bring Atim to work with me but Raymond said that it is not that straightforward as this is a permanent employment. I am puzzled, why did St Andrew publish that they need a lab tech in the MOE intranet? But Raymond gave this explanation. He said that as there are schools in my cluster merging, there will be lab tech needing another place to work. Perhaps, if the school cannot get such technician then they will open the post to others. Just wait and see lah..

I would really like to paint some design on the laboratory walls but it is rather scary. What if?... Nevermind maybe can start small like painting the in side of the lab first. If my HOD likes it then can do outside...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

   Free Web Page Hit Counter
1 800 Dentist