Statement that will make an impact to me in 2005
THERE IS NO TRY,
THERE IS NO WHY,
THERE IS ONLY
DO OR DO NOT...
KNOWLEDGE IS NOT POWER UNTIL... APPLICATION
HAVE TO CHANGE...
ADD, ADAPT, ADJUST, MODIFY
FOLLOW THROUGH... SEE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE SERVING THE SAME CUSTOMER AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Well the statements above gave me great impact after I attend this workshop by Alvin Lee. He is an inventor and now he has become a millionaire.
But he becoming a millionaire is not the thing but doing what he likes and gets rewarded for it, is the thing that interest me.
I am very passionate for my Perguruan... What can I do to sustain my well being through Macan. I would really like to expand my Perguruan and being able to work within my Perguruan...
Maybe this can be explored and be shared by all in 2005??? I don't know...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home