The morning before the night cycling
As I am writing, the rain is pouring outside. Tonight is the night-cycling event to welcome 2005. Yes, it looked rather gloomy now. I hope it would somehow clear by tonight...
Will have to get canvases so that it can be a shield for the cold cold night ahead. It will really be a challenge for everyone in the working committee to pull this off successfully.
I would like to thank Atim and Yana for spearheading this project at a very short notice. Of course I am glad Farhan, Ainul, Jumaat, Zarina, Luqman and all the rest that have come forward to render their assistance wherever and whenever possible.
I will try my best not to let the team down and make this a very unique and wonderful experience for all...
Will write the follow up of what happens asap...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home