Thursday, December 30, 2004

KL trip

Just came back from the trip to KL. The long drive to KL took about 4 hrs but it really felt great cause I got to listen to all my favorite songs in the CDR.

Joe and his family was really great companions to go on a holiday with. Since they were familiar with the place, they kept us on our toes and push us out to explore the city.

I had a really fantastic time taking almost all the rides in Sunway Lagoon and Genting Highlands. The most memorable ride would be the Tower. After being strapped on the seat, it will then take you up to the top. It was like 30 storeys hig for me because my seat faced the edge of the hill. Then suddenly you will free fall. I was lifted off my seat and this is what terminal velocity feels. When the ride stopped, they said my face was very pale.

I enjoyed thoroughly too the flying rollercoaster ride. In this ride I was to lay down prone position in the cage and then the ride started going thru 3 loops. The cage was turned upsidedown going thru the loop.

I was a bit sick when got back to our hotel. The wife got very annoyed as I walked slowly during the shopping trip to China Town Petaling Street. I missed the Masjid India shopping all together.

But Hey, this was just my first trip to KL. I will be back with a vengence the next time around, giving the Sunway and Genting a miss this time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

   Free Web Page Hit Counter
1 800 Dentist