Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Do not take life for granted.

Firstly, what a week it had been. On thursday, 30th September 2004... It was juz like any other day... I was about to start blogging, suddenly my handphone rang. It was like 7:20 in the morning and I saw Samsudin's name appear... I say to myself "Aper ajer Si Din ni, pagi2 dah talipon aku..."

But I was surprised to hear Ana's voice instead... She calmly say that Din is right now in ICU... I was not too particularly concern as I knew Din sometimes do go to the Hospital for some of his ailments... But I straightaway sms the instructors, Zarina and Atim...

Suddenly Adrus called me... He sounded very tense as though he could feel that something was going to be wrong that day. I was still calm and told him that I would go that afternoon after work to see Din. Adrus hanged up...whilst I continued to get sms from the people that I messaged earlier... I was still feeling quite normal...

But hearing Adrus's voice made me concern and I called Ana to check what had happened... She did not reply. so I sms her asking whether Din was stable already or not... Ana replied quickly and wrote that he was not stable yet... This made me more worried for Din...

The next minute my handphone rang again and......... BANG !!! Adrus's voice was shivering and he said " Zul, Din dah tak ader lagi Zul..." I shouted to him back in disbelieve.... and my body became paralysied with grief... I was shaken all over, feel chill gripping my very being... What happen?!!!

I could not stop the flood of tears that came rushing out... the pain was too unbearable... My friend, my true blood brother had passed away... Din always understood me... He was always there to lend support... He was always there for me...

The crowd that came during his funeral can testify how great a man Samsudin Sakaran was... This was the first time in my life that I witnessed not only women but grown men cried unashamedly during his funeral... Yes Samsudin had touched all our lives and he would never be forgotten for a long, long time...

Ya Allah, Kau cucurilah Rahmat mu ke atas sahabat sejati ku ini dan letakkannya di dalam golongan orang2 yang kau redhai... AMIN... AL-Fatehah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

   Free Web Page Hit Counter
1 800 Dentist