Wednesday, September 22, 2004

So far this week...

Its midweek already. Yes, I managed to finish the elect. project on Monday evening... Luckily I stayed back and finished it that day because the first thing they asked for was the project the very next morning...

I was pleasantly surprised that the project caught the attention of my Principal... He looked please about it and I was really relieved; even felt a sense of pride...

Managed to visit my dad in hospital... he is now at Ang Mo Kio Hosp... The AMK hospital is really impressive man... their corridors are wide and spacious.... they even have a nostalgic corner where the furniture takes you back in time; as though you are in some old kopitiam... Really nice man... the rehab facilities is also magnificent and my dad is recovering well; at least he can eat quite well...

When I got home, I stayed infront of the comp. for only about 30 minutes... thats a major improve since I have always stayed up for hours sometime not realising that it is already 3am...

One major failure... could not teach my children yet...

Well, that 3 out of 4 tasks achieved and the week is not done yet...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

   Free Web Page Hit Counter
1 800 Dentist