Long long Sunday
Another long Sunday just passed... In the morning send Zafirah for her weighing in for the silat tournament...
Oh Yes.. the silat tournament for pra remaja will be on the 10th of October from 9 am to 9pm... the tournament is indeed creative... will tell you about it later...
Juz manage to write before i go to bed... My upstairs neighbour forget to take her medicine so she start shouting vulgarities again... Tak boleh tahan so I called the police...
The funny thing is when the police came she can stop... I really hope the police will take her away someday... You see I can always bang her door and shut her mouth but this is a country with law and order; we cannot just bang people's door juz like that...
Anywayz let the police earn their pay a bit... I remember I ever took the law in my own hands and I regretted it... luckily nothing terrible happened but it almost did... well that will the stuff to write some other days...
Going to sleeeeeeeeepppppzzzzzzzzzz bbbbbbbyeeeee
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home