Later that same night...
Baru habis tengok SURVIVOR... yalah pada mula2nya not so shiok yet... towards the centre it will be really engaging...
Sampai rumah 10:30pm so almost tak dapat balik on time... Tengah2 nak balik SiLuqman sparring dengan Hilmi pulak... but abg cekalkan hati dan terus balik...
I am happy... so far Farhan is taking his duty to manage the Yew Tee Gelanggang seriously...
Yes... the only way for Macan to survive is for people to come in and take responsiblity seriously... I can see Adham is also shaping up quite well...
Today kat Yew Tee the pelapis like Jumaat, Luqman, Adham, Maisarah and of course Farhan took over the class.... Yes... yes... yes... today turns out pretty well...
You know something? the song for my blog provides the background music as I am writing this message .... S P A C E O U T . . .
A M I N
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home