It is really been a roller coaster ride...
Well, today started like any other day...
I was quite excited for what was going to happen later that day... Yes, I was going to attend a Short Flash Macromedia Course at ITE Bedok...
All went well... shahari let me capture the video for the science experiments (expansion) and tried to capture into the computer using MS Movie Maker... It was so so lousy... so I decided to go home to fet my other software...
When I came back Saroja ( my attendant) approach me and reported that there was another case of vandalism... this time was at the Physics Lab... I went up and there it was... there were no such cases before... I was frustated and went straight to the Discipline mistress... ( MAJOR2 MISTAKE)
Went to the course but it was really a let down... They only taught us how to create a web album (how pathetic)... Luckily we explored a little bit and managed to figure out how to do some simple animation... Got to ask Atim lah...
So came back to school around 6pm and getting ready to go for the Peirce Parent Support Group meeting...then.... BANG !!!
Bad news... the principal was really pissed off and my OM asked me to avoid him...
But this is against my nature so I stayed on... waiting for my principal to step out of his office... I wanted him to blow out some of his anger...
True enough... when he saw me, he called me and as usual I calmly greeted him....
He told me why I didn't upkeep the lab furniture well as it was rusting away... I was shocked... Yes it was quite rusty but I had reported it a long tme ago to my Operation Manager until I had forgotten to follw up with him...
But I was proud of myself by staying calm and listen what my principal have to say... Agreeing to make maintainance together with my team... He was angry as apparently he went to investigate about the vandalism and saw the dire state of the lab benches... he had scolded everyone in the lab (my partner told me over the phone)...
However, when I was at the Parent Support Group meeting, My principal was at his calm and compose manner again and the meeting ended at 10:30pm...
See lah what is going to happen to us this Mon... and in the meantime its HURRAY THE WEEKEND....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home