Monday, September 27, 2004

The follow up action...

Monday morning is here... Talk a bit to Lim about what happened the other day... He was so so sad that it had spoilt his weekend...

Of courselah all of us cared for the job... It did not occur to us that we had to do all does things... But as per normal, I would face up to the challenge and schedule the work so that we can do it slowly but consistently...

First, I wanted to gauge how fast my rate is by applying the anti-rust to the framework of the bench... It was not too difficult as the liquid was as dilute as water...

However, we made the whole lab a bit hazy that morning with the smell of rust all around us... We even managed to complete 3 benches. Complete means we had also painted them black...

In took us the whole morning to do... After Lunch, we felt that we had better do the vandalised drawer at Bio Lab 2 first. So Lim and I went out to buy some laminating sheet and paint...

We started to paint the edging of the drawer and found out we had to paint all the edging so that the furniture looked uniform... I tell you it was really really hard work man... and if ever they vandalised again... all these will be highligted to higher authority...

But I was sad because as I go to the office to sign out both P and VP like ignore me... Well Lived To Fight Another Day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

 

   Free Web Page Hit Counter
1 800 Dentist